On the Sea Bed and Breakfast is just 12 miles northwest and within 45 minutes of the centre of Vancouver by automobile, on the Trans Canada Highway, or by city bus on picturesque Marine Drive and then via ferry at Horseshoe Bay in West Vancouver.
- At the Horseshoe Bay Terminal drive to the booth signed Bowen Island.
- Board the British Columbia ferry, Queen of Capilano for the 20 minute ride to Bowen Island.
- On unloading at Snug Cove on Bowen Island go up the main road to the four-way intersectlon and turn left on to Dorman Road.
- Go up Dorman Road to the next four way intersection and turn right onto Taylor Road.
- Continue along Taylor Road to a cedar pole on the left with a sign reading ''On the Sea'' and the number 729, just before the road goes up a long hill along the cliff.
- The house is down the driveway. Drive down to the house and park at the front door. We will check you in and direct you to your parking spot.
For ferry and other transit schedules please check out the websites below: